Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Forgive me, Blog.

Dear You,

Forgive me for not updating you lately. As you can see, I have been busy with "things" these past few weeks. I have been here, there and everywhere, literally, doing er, uhm.. anything. After the 4-hour slow movie by Lav Diaz, I have been to an Italian Film festival [insert an Italian love song], fan girling to CinemalayaX, drinking mojito on a Friday night, Aunt-duties on a family event and recently to Rak of Aegis, an original Pinoy musical. Plus, a quick stop at Tous Les Jours for some English 101. So, you see I am quite busy so I hope you forgive me.

Heck, why am I even explaining myself to you. Are you some kind of a boyfie that needs some updating of my whereabouts? Haha. Ume-explain lang. 😜



Fine, I have been out week after week watching films, not just films but great films. Geek yeah? I am really not a cinephile but I appreciate awesome and mind-boggling films. It gives me the joy of nothingness. You know that feeling? The feeling of going forward, that there is life despite and in spite of. The immense feeling of being there, yet you are somewhere. The astonished feeling you get, and everything happens so suddenly. Get that, Blog? We are talking about films, right? Uh ooh, sorry, I got carried away. Haha. Walang basagan ng trip. 😁


So here's a photo diary for you, my blog:

New Breed



Francis Xavier Pasion director of Bwaya
Ricky Lee for Hustisya

Joel Lamangan director of Hustisya
But yeah, I have been Fan Girling in the recently concluded Cinemalaya X and I am privileged to have witnessed 5 entries. I even met some of the directors and the highlight, of course is having another photo op with Arnold Reyes, whose entry by the way won Best Film in the Directors Showcase.

Arnold Reyes (my Dodong), KASAL
So there, that was my weekend for the past 2 months. 

'til next time, okay? thanks. bye.

xoxo

Dyownee



No comments:

Post a Comment